Address: Pingshan County, Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province, South Austin town dedicated industrial park
Stainless steel powder 17-4PH
Produced in accordance with ASTM S546 and UN17400, stainless steel powder 17-4PH (also known as GP1) is extremely resistant to abrasion and corrosion and is ideal for use in the manufacture of medical devices. It is ideal for surgical and orthopedic applications.
Industrial specifications: ASTM S546, UN17400
Chemical composition (% by weight): Chromium, 15.0-17.0; Nickel 3.0-5.0; Copper 3.0-5.0; Manganese 1.0max; Silicon 1.0max; Molybdenum 1.0; Niobium and tantalum 0.15-0.45; Carbon 0.01max; balance iron.
Applicable equipment: EOS, Renishaw, Concept Laser, SLM Solutions, Arcarm, and all kinds of domestic equipment.
● excellent abrasion and corrosion resistance.
● Excellent hardness and tensile strength are achieved according to ASTM A564M, UN17400 630 hardened stainless steel heat treatment (HT900).
● Chemical composition according to DIN EN 10088-3 and medical standard ASTM F899-12b.
● Post-processing can be done routinely, such as cutting, forging and polishing.
● medical equipment (surgical instruments, plastic instruments, endoscopy).
● other parts that need corrosion resistance.